ONE DAY EXPLORER with OVERNIGHT.
ONE DAY EXPLORER WITH OVERNIGHT 10am to 9am next day.
£120pp (16+) : £80pp (8-15) : £150 (1 to 1, individual private booking for adult 18+)
Until you sleep under the canopy of the trees and stars and soak in the woodland night-life your bushcraft experience will never be complete, so this is an extended one day course with the addition of waking up with the dawn chorus. On your arrival, you will immediately be shown how to set up your nest for the night with a tarp/hammock set-up, a few simple quick release knots and an insight into other set-ups. Tarps and hammocks are available depending on group numbers. You must bring a sleeping bag that is adequate for the season and a camping mat to insulate your hammock. A bivvy bag is required during Autumn/Winter. The day and evening will cover bushcraft skills & activities such as knife/axe skills & carving techniques for camp essentials & spoon carving, tree/plant ID & uses, fire techniques & fire by friction with the bow drill, insights into primitive technology, natural history of bats (Spring/Summer) and nettle & willow cordage making (Spring/Summer). Breakfast is provided for you, but all other meals/snacks including eating & drinking utensils must be brought with you. Tea/coffee/water/cooking utensils are supplied. Preference to the breakfast menu must be arranged when booking. MENU: Omelette, veggie or meat burgers or sausages in pitta bread and salad with or without fruit & Greek yoghurt. Vegan will also be catered for. All waste material must be taken away with you and your night camp must be left how it was found (zero plastics & litter). PLEASE NOTE: – It is essential to be warm, dry, comfortable and prepared during your overnight stay, so please refer to THE KIT LIST.
COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OF THE YEAR AND BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON DEMAND.
- PAYMENT IN FULL by bank transfer before course date. (Receipt will be confirmed by email.)
- PAYMENT ON THE DAY by cash only (short notice bookings).
- Please note: Your booking is only officially secured when you have emailed your CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT along with the REFERENCE FIELD CODE that you used.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Bank details will be sent by email on request.
- Cancellations – No course refund if no alternative date agreed within 28 days from booked date.
- Buzzard Chris Bushcraft will only cancel courses if conditions are unsafe for clients. In this case, if no alternative date agreed the course will be refunded.
BUZZARD CHRIS BUSHCRAFT ACTIVITIES IN PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES
Courses delivered at Kingsmill wood, Axton Hill near Castlemartin, South Pembrokeshire, Wales
To contact Chris please email –
or Mob. 07773 85605
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
No experience necessary, all abilities are catered for.
SMALL & LARGE GROUPS, FAMILIES, CHILDREN’S PARTIES, INDIVIDUAL ADULTS, SCHOOLS, CLUBS, CORPORATE, HEN & STAG.