ESSENTIAL KIT LIST
- Any personal medication, anti-bacterial hand gel, insect repellent.
- A first aid kit is available in camp, but it is advisable to bring a basic kit with you.
- Eating/drinking utensils/water bottle. Meals/snacks. (Tea/coffee/water is available).
- Waterproofs, sturdy footwear (wellies are OK), clothing suitable for conditions, hat/cap & gloves.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are advised not to wear shorts on any of the courses.
- Binoculars, camera, notepad. (Optional)
- Overnight: Dry change of clothing, base layer/thermals, warm top.
- Sleeping bag (suitable for season), camping mat for sleeping on ground or insulating a hammock, bivvy bag is advisable for Autumn/Winter.
- Tarps for hammocks/bashas are available but only a limited number of hammocks.
HOW TO MAKE COURSE PAYMENTS
COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OF THE YEAR AND BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON DEMAND.
- PAYMENT IN FULL by bank transfer before course date. (Receipt will be confirmed by email.)
- PAYMENT ON THE DAY by cash only (short notice bookings).
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Bank details will be sent by email on request.
- Cancellation- No course refund if no alternative date agreed within 28 days from the booked date.
- Buzzard Chris Bushcraft will only cancel courses if conditions are unsafe for clients and in this case, if an alternative date cannot be agreed, the course will be refunded.