ESSENTIAL KIT LIST
- Any personal medication, anti-bacterial hand gel, insect repellent.
- A first aid kit is available in camp, but it is advisable to bring a basic kit with you.
- Eating/drinking utensils/water bottle. Meals/snacks. (Tea/coffee/water is available).
- Waterproofs, sturdy footwear (wellies are OK), clothing suitable for conditions, hat/cap & gloves.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are advised not to wear shorts on any of the courses.
- Binoculars, camera, notepad. (Optional)
- Overnight: Dry change of clothing, base layer/thermals, warm top.
- Sleeping bag (suitable for season), camping mat for sleeping on ground or insulating a hammock, bivvy bag is advisable for Autumn/Winter.
- Tarps for hammocks/bashas are available but only a limited number of hammocks.
HOW TO MAKE COURSE PAYMENTS
COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OF THE YEAR AND BOOKINGS ARE TAKEN ON DEMAND.
- DEPOSIT of £10 for Half Day. £30 1&2 Day required to secure your booking. By bank transfer or cheque. (Deposit cheques are returned to you on day of course, so payment in full on the day). Receipt of deposit will be confirmed by email.
- PAYMENT IN FULL by bank transfer or cheque before course date. (Receipt will be confirmed by email.)
- PAYMENT ON THE DAY by cash only.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Bank details will be sent by email on request.
- Cancellations – No deposit refund. No course refund if no alternative date agreed.
- Buzzard Chris Bushcraft will only cancel courses if conditions are unsafe for clients and if an alternative date cannot be agreed, the course will be refunded.